Technology Innovation Engineer
Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a start-up in the insurtech industry, founded in Italy and now opening an entity in Switzerland, we are looking for a Developer for a permanent position in Zurich.
- Develop, Design, implement, and distribute new technology in the products
- Responsible for delivering advanced technology development and innovative functionalities, develop new technology proofs-of-concept and feasibility assessments of any emerging technologies in engineering and applied science
- Identify customer problems in adjacent market and technology spaces, source solutions, mature them to concept evaluation and business handoff stages
- Keep the company competitive in the insurtech market and continue bringing innovative solutions
- Anticipate and critically evaluate technological approaches and work cross- functionally to mitigate risks, build support from partners, and rapidly develop prototypes
- Provide thought leadership and technical acumen to help build a horizon plan and technology roadmap for the innovation team, demonstrating foresight and future thinking
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders from all levels
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or another technical field
- 3 years of experience in a technical role, and you have good knowledge of C or Python
- Strong analytics skills, you are able to think out of the box, and bring creative solutions to complex problems
- You are ready to work in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment and you are comfortable with risk and uncertainty
- You should have a "let's try it out" and "fail fast" mentality. Ability to take calculated risks and foresight to quickly identify good investments
- You are results-driven and can influence and accomplish tasks both through formal and informal channels
- Fluent English and Italian is a plus
- You will be using the most disruptive and modern technology to pursue the company's mission of creating innovative products
- Hybrid working environment
- Very international team, fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment where every voice is heard and valued
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and bureaucracy providing you with the ability to get things done fast
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Clara Vollin on +41 44 229 99 93.