Systems Architect - Data Center
135818 System Architect- Data Center- REMOTE
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
Note: This is a fully remote job and your physical location can be anywhere in Europe.
Overview of the project
- Linux/Windows Servers
- PBs of storage including SAN/NAS/DAS
- Automation using Puppet
- Monitoring tools (Opsview, Splunk, ELK, NewRelic)
- Cloud Infrastructure AWS/Azure
- Video encoding equipment
- Juniper, Pulse Secure and Sophos Networking Equipment
The skills and experience needed for this position are
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- 5+ Years of experience with the following:
- Linux (Redhat or Debian)
- Windows Server
- Networking (Switches/Firewalls)
- Storage (Direct Attached or SAN)
- Cloud based experience
- Automation Puppet, Chef or Scripting
- Hands on experience working in a data center.
- Security Best Practices (Active Directory, Networking etc.)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl at +41 44 229 99 36. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland. Contact me via or LinkedIn or Xing.