Program Manager - Banking
Project Coordinator - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading wealth management group, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to support project manager for the International Wealth Management (IWM) division.
- Support Key Account Manager, Team Leader and Senior Program Managers in training initiatives
- Support for planning, setup and implementation of training initiatives
- Optimize process flows, electronic and virtual tools used to keep up to date, simplify, or improve processes
- Independently organize and adjust training events as necessary
- Record relevant data and information in the learning management system
- One year experience in a similar position
- Very good in maintaining overview even in hectic phases
- Ability to work on various projects with different tasks in parallel
- Ability to work in a very structured, forward-looking and reliable manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (esp. PowerPoint and Excel) and virtual training tools (Zoom, MS Team, Skype, etc.)
- Experience in the financial industry (banking or insurance) is a plus
- Fluency in German and good English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.