Oracle Database Administrator
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for an Oracle DBA to join one of their clients, a well-known consultancy company. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year and a half, with possibility of further contract extension
- Creating and maintaining database standards and policies
- Supporting database design, creation, and testing activities
- Managing the database availability and performance, including incident and problem management
- Administering database objects to achieve optimum utilization
- Defining and implementing event triggers that will alert on potential database performance or integrity issues
- Performing database housekeeping, such as tuning, indexing, etc.
- Monitoring usage, transaction volumes, response times, concurrency levels, etc.
- Identifying reporting, and managing database security issues, audit trails, and forensics
- Designing database backup, archiving, and storage strategy
- Join the success story of a globally trusted brand
- Partnering with well known clients
- Being part and drive high performance teams
- Multiple international career development options
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Great team environment
- Regularly corporate events
- Flexible work options
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico