Events Coordinator (English and French)
Marketing Support (English and French)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading wealth management group, we are looking for a Marketing Support for a position based in Geneva.
This is initially a contract until the end of the year with plan to prolong assignment in 2023.
- Development, planning, execution and controlling of diverse marketing and event activities (digital, physical, hybrid) in French-speaking Switzerland that enables the region grow in terms of acquisition of new clients, retention of existing clients and brand awareness
- Stakeholder management for internal and external partners (e.g. legal, procurement, branding, sponsoring, agencies)
- Support the implementation of the Swiss marketing strategy fully aligned to the regional business strategy by using the full Marketing Mix
- Budget responsibility and marketing controlling by keeping the appropriate files and tools up-to-date at any time
- Support and align with the regional marketing head and marketing team
- 3 years experience in marketing, event and/or project management
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a high-paced environment, fully dedicated to top results
- Client-focused, service-oriented and flexible personality with high social competence
- Self-motivated, trustworthy, independent personality with hands-on mentality
- Dedicated team player with high personal integrity
- Higher education in Marketing or Hotel Sector
- Fluent in English and French
- Experienced and professional user of MS Office as well as digital affinity for technical marketing tools
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.