Marcoms Manager - German/English speaking
Experis is currently supporting our client, a global technology company with progressive values and an unbelievably strong brand, with their search for a German and English-speaking Marcoms Manager.
This contract position is based in Zurich, Switzerland. The duration of the contract will be 18 months. If you bring along the required background, and can start ASAP, then please read on and apply!
What will your tasks be?
You will support our customer by
* You will work closely with the CMO Lead and other business stakeholders to execute the local marketing plan and generate demand.
* You understand company's brand and content strategy and oversee local content production when necessary to augment the global content. Provide local feedback and insights to corporate marketing stakeholders in the US.
* Lead and execute global and local company events - this can be digital, in-person or hybrid events.
* Leading local B2B Sponsorships and coordinating execution with relevant business stakeholders
* Partners closely with Marketing Shared Services Team in HQ to land execution across our paid, earned and owned channels and leverages standard reporting dashboards to continually optimize performance across the marketing mix.
* Reports back to local CMO Lead on demand gen performance results and insight.
* Creation and execution of local customers' stories - work closely together with PR.
* Demonstrate strong Business Acumen with the ability to communicate to various audiences, including executives, to both inform and influence action as well as to lead through clarity, energy, and success
* Budget management and control as well as contract management around all activities
Your specific background:
* 5+ years of proven marketing communications experience in B2B marketing, with strong marketing operations background. Experience working at a large global multinational company is a plus.
* Highly organized. Detail oriented. Business savvy, with the ability to see how the project is tied to the organization's overarching business goals. People-friendly, with excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate.
* Strong executive maturity, presence, and track record of marketing impact and influence.
* Exceptional oral and written communications skills; proven cross-group collaboration and enduring partnerships.
* Strong analytical capabilities.
* Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) required. MBA degree preferred.
* German and Englisch written & spoken skills is a must.
Please get in touch directly with Kimbo Zhang (+41 44 229 99 18) or send her your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.