Experis is currently looking for new team members to join us in our Zurich team. We are looking for dynamic young professionals who have ambitious plans to break into the recruitment industry and who have the right drive and ambition to take our business to the next level. If you think you have the right mindset and background to be a star in our business and can start ASAP, please read on and apply!
What is it you'll have to do?
- Business Development Activities: Canvassing current Client companies for updates on new and existing business and canvassing potential Clients for new business
- Planning the screening, search and selection process and monitoring its effective implementation and conclusion
- Interviewing and profiling Applicants by telephone or face-to-face
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for our clients
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. CVs sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements in our database
- Preparing Applicants for interview, setting up interviews on behalf of clients as requested and coordinating recruitment progress with Client and Applicant.
Your specific background:
- We would love you to have some prior experience working in recruitment (either in an agency environment or coming from an in-house role)
- Fluent German + English (+French/Italian is nice to have)
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with clients, employees
- Must be proficient in all aspects of sales process - telephone prospecting, visits, presentations and negotiation (financial and contractual).
- Ability to plan/manage own time effectively
- Achievement Orientation - Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and meet/exceed targets.
- Resilient and tough minded with a positive approach
- Must be prepared to work some unsociable hours to achieve objectives.
If you are immediately available for role in the Zurich area, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU/UK nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.