HR Recruiter - permanent
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process (need analysis - vacancy/advertisement - sourcing strategy - evaluation/selection - offer) and develop solutions in demanding recruitment-specific topics
- Recruit profiles and advise Hiring Manager in all recruitment related aspects incl. complex offer details/compensation packages and challenging international hires/transfers while ensuring alignment to recruiting strategy and policy
- Process applications and interact with candidates actively as well as collaborate with internal key stakeholders
- Build a constant pipeline of area-specific profiles in collaboration with Hiring Managers as well as the Sourcing team and act as a brand ambassador at various internal and external events
- Ensure strict adherence to policies/guidelines in all activities and data integrity in order to strive for operational excellence and to avoid operational risks
- Participate in/lead local and global recruiting projects/initiatives and analyze recruitment metrics/reports as requested
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience (minimum 5 years of experience) and aptitude in permanent experienced recruitment in a global environment and matrix organization in an inhouse context
- Fluent in English
- Initiative and flexible personality with consulting, influencing and strong interpersonal skills
- Dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Professional and confident manner at different levels and cultures, are able to build relationship and gain confidence, respect and trust
- Independent and well-structured working practice and able to manage multiple priorities and to cope with pressure in hectic times
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- hands-on Volume Recruiter
- Bachelor's or master's degree (University or University of Applied Sciences) or equivalent education (Acceptable 3 years of experience then)
- German would be a strong asset
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.