AZURE DEVOPS CORE INTEGRATOR
AUZRE DEVOPS CORE INTEGRATOR
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Azure Devop expert with knowledge of the financial services industry and experience in deploying scalable enterprise-grade applications in a complex environment.
Your main role will be deploying and integrating a complex core banking system on Azure as part of a major project in the bank which will form the foundation of the future modern technology stack.
Start Date: asap
Duration: 12 months
Work location: Zürich
- At least 5 years of working in a large organization or financial institution.
- Knowledge and experience in Unix, Linux , Shell scripting , Database , networking , virtual machines , storage and middle tier deployments with experience in a large-scale global organization on a cloud environment
- Azure Devops or similar cloud vendor certification
- Deep knowledge and experience in Azure Kubernetes AKS, network setup, containerization, cluster setup and high availability configurations
- Akka cluster knowledge setup and configuration
- Experience in deploying applications on Azure via GitLab, Terraform, ansible, helm, tiller, infrastructure as code in a ci/cd devops environment
- Knowledge and experience in Azure services such as Event Hub, Service Bus , Log Analytics , Azure Application Gateway and Azure storage services.
- Database Postgres, Azure SQL, MongoDB knowledge
- Knowleadge of MQ , Kafka, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Jboss Wildfly, Tomcat, Apache Atlas and Spark
- Deep understanding and experience in application security setup such as Azure Active Directory, Hashicorp Vault with experience in certificate management, encryption and keystore management
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Martyna Slosarczyk +41 44 229 99 95.
Even if this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland. Check out all of Experis' job.