Analyst Trade pricing
Experis Switzerland / ManpowerGroup is looking for a client,a international company in commodities trading a :
Only Swiss based candidates or border travellers are considered
The main tasks will be focus on pricing data, supporting enterprise wide systems, delevering tangible business value, analyse issues, involving in trading life cycle.
What will you do
- Monitoring of price loading activities into CTRM systems.
- Resolving any pricing or trade valuation issues coming from prices.
- Running and debugging spreadsheets to ensure price load process completes successfully.
- Ensuring that time-critical batch steps run.
- Processing to automate as much manual work as possible.
- Supporting developed pricing systems.
- Monitoring pricing systems availability and report issues.
- Communicate with clients/vendors.
- Fast turnaround of client requests
- Log and prioritize tickets in ServiceNow.
- Improve client service.
Your IT skills
- Knowledge of commodity markets and derivative products is an advantage
- Strong mathematical, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Microsoft Excel and VBA development.
- 3rd party libraries in Excel is an advantage.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Programming languages like C/ C++/ Java/.Net
- MSSQL/ MySQL/ Oracle
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.