Workplace Consultant with product responsibility
Workplace Consultant with product and project responsibility
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of the position:
For our client, a financial brand, we are looking for Workplace Consultant with product and project responsibility. This is a contract for 5 months, starting ASAP. The company is based in Liechtenstein.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for products such as FollowMe, Identity Provisioning, Pinboards, Clickshare, etc.
- Support for these products throughout their entire life cycle, including management of licences and updates as well as ensuring system stability in exchange with third-party partners.
- 2nd level support and module responsibility for services, trading workstations, financial information systems, special computers and mobile devices
- Training of 1st level support staff
- Product responsibility for applications
- Coordination of services in the area of infrastructure with external partners and provision of individual services on site
- Implementation of rollouts, automation projects, the development of a self-service portal, the design of future workplaces, the introduction of mobile clients or the reduction of incidents
- Management and active participation in innovative projects (Change the Bank) in the areas of infrastructure, workplace and process optimisation.
- Sound education in the IT sector (open from apprenticeship to completed studies)
- Professional experience in workplace management, support and in working on IT projects
- Knowledge of the Windows environment (Active Directory, Exchange, Office) and network topologies
- Contact with identity provisioning, printers (FollowMe) or licence management desirable
- Strong analytical skills combined with a high degree of service orientation
- Very good knowledge of German and English