Web and Mobile Authentication Engineer
Web and Mobile Authentication Engineer - 100% (REMOTE)
Experis is currently supporting our client, a leading company in the banking industry, in their search for a Web and Mobile Authentication Engineer.
In this role you will take responsibility over different products and maintain them through different life cycle phases. Your team is an important hub when it comes to security, integrity and confidentiality. If you have the required background and can start as soon as possible, please read on and apply!
Start: 1. November 2022
Duration: 12 Months
What you will do:
- Run BAU activity around all products in scope
- Support DPT and other projects introducing a new e-banking solution
- Maintain product and process documentation
- Provide on-call duty for important weekend activities
- You have a completed study in computer science or similar and many years experience in similar function or as a web developer, working for IT security or finance industry companies.
- Federated SSO, IAM in generell, and Identity Management and Access Control
- You are familiar with PingIdentity SW stack or similar products
- Deeper understanding of PingDirectory and OpenShift is required
- You know about: OAuth2, OIDC, mTLS, Kerberos, SAML, UMA, XACML, JSON/JWT, RESTful API, 2FA/MFA, LDAP, SOAP
- Installation and operation of containerized services (OpenShift)
- TerraForm or Ansible, GitLab, Jira/Confluence
- PKI basics
Apply today to secure your chances for this interesting position. For further information, please contact Roberto Wyler on +41 44 229 99 28 or
Experis is the leading recruitment agency in Europe. Experis currently has more than 100 vacancies and we look forward to finding the perfect job for you!
Check out all the vacancies at Experis at www.experis.ch and connect with me on LinkedIn.