Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions, we are looking for a UX Researcher to design protocols and perform research to document user behaviours and preferences for digital products.
This is a contract for initially 6 months.
- Design and manage independent and collaborative research on multiple aspects of digital experiences.
- Manage product research deliverables that deliver digital banking insights and strategy.
- Collect and synthesize data related to user needs through foundational, exploratory, and evaluative research methods.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and other UXers to identify and prioritize research opportunities and uncover critical research questions.
- Build product inclusion lens into the organization to ensure this business opportunity is equitable and serves all users.
- Ability to ask questions, seek answers, and work with multi-disciplinary teams to solve difficult design problems.
- Comfortable moderating and facilitating both in-person and remote interviews, discussions, in depth interviews with a diverse range of participants in a diverse range of settings.
- Experienced working in Agile environments, especially with Design Thinking structure to help guide design decision making with data-driven insights
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.