Trainee programme - Full stack Java Developer
Graduate Program - Full stack Java Developer
- Experis Academy
Linkedin: Martyna Slosarczyk
Are you passionate about Programming? Are you a recent Graduate of Computer Science Schools or similar fields? You enjoy coding at your free time, you're an IT Genius, and you are looking for your first Professional Step?
What's the opportunity?
We are recruiting Graduate Software Engineers, with aim to join its IT Academies! You will get trained on cutting-edge technologies and you will start your career at some of the country's most well-known firms.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Polytechnic Schools, or any relevant fields (you may also be at the final year of your studies to apply for the program) in Switzerland
- Strong grades in Programming related courses (any personal projects available for demonstration will be considered a strong asset)
- Excellent command of English language , as you will be attending online classes in English
- Fluent in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian
- Willingness & discipline to study, learn, grow!
Step 1: You basically apply for the position. Once we receive your CV, we will contact you to inform you about the Academies and if you are interested, we will arrange an interview.
Step 2: Once the interview is conducted, we will send you our assessments.
Step 3: If you successfully complete our assessments, then you will be able to join the Academies.
The Software Engineering Academic Program of 2023 is an extensive 3-month training in Java FS OR C#/.NET FS. Exceptional Graduates of Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Polytechnic, and IT-related Schools are qualified to join the Academy. All you need to bring is your passion for coding and your high-energy mood for learning & development!
What do I get from the Academies?
Apart from sharpening your coding skills with intensive online theoretical classes & hands-on assignments based on the latest Tech trends, by joining the program, you will have the opportunity to get in touch with the biggest multinational & local companies in Switzerland.
What happens after the training period?
Once you successfully complete the 3-month training, you will be certified and have the opportunity to work for some of the greatest & well-established companies in the country.
For more questions please contact: Linkedin: Martyna Slosarczyk