Test Engineer for Test Automation
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced Test Engineer for Test Automation. It is a contract position based in Zürich at one of the largest leading Swiss Bank. If you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on, and apply!
Start Date: asap
Duration: 12 months with possibility for an extension
- Holistic Advice (HA) is set up as an Agile Release Train (ART). The test engineer will be part of one agile team of the ART, for the Content Management Applications as an embedded tester and Automation Coach. The ART is following a ShiftLeft Testing Strategy, handling different Types Applications. The tasks include:
- Brining Shift Left Strategy into Refinements with Developers and Product Owner
- Assessment of Automation suitability of different Test levels
- Test case design (manual or automated) and execution in an audit proved manner
- Automate identified test cases using TOSCA and implement them on UI or API level
- Create or organise required Test data
- Defect Management
- Maintain regression sets
- Handling E2E Features
- Continuous improvement of testing within Team in line with the BJB Test Strategy and the testing concept of HA, aligned with the Domain Test Manager
- Higher education in computer science /Business Informatics
- QA Delivery: Experience in Testcase creation, test planning and execution within an agile development team, and experience with documentation of regression test and automated tests.
- Automation: Experience with Test automation and Automation Frameworks, designing and writing test automation scripts would be beneficial. (Tosca, Selenium, Gherkin)
- Methodology: Advanced knowledge with agile & shift Left approach
- Understanding of software engineering process incl. CI/CD
- Previous experience in Development Team is a plus
- Tools: Jira, experience with Xray or other test management plugins for Jira
- Experience with SQL Self-guided exploration of database to find relevant data
- Webservice testing
- Basic Scripting/ .Net/ Java Knowledge
- At least ISTQB Foundation Level
- Agile Tester or Technical Analyst is an advantage
- SAFe Certification is an advantage
For further information, please contact Roberto Wyler on +41 44 229 99 28 or
Experis is the leading recruitment agency in Europe. Experis currently has more than 200 vacancies and we look forward to finding the perfect job for you!
Check out all the vacancies at Experis at www.experis.ch and connect with me on LinkedIn.