Test Automation Architect
Test Automation Architect
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our Pharmaceutical client located in Zug, we are looking for a Test Automation Architect for a 12 month contract.
The perfect candidate:
For this position experience in programming and automated software testing on a technical level is required. Analytical skills, assertiveness and ability to guide technical specialists are important as well. You are familiar with applying agile methodologies in software development projects, but are no fundamentalist, and have been successfully working as a software engineer in industrial software development.
* Start date: 01.07.2023
* End date: 12 months
* Extension: possible
* Workplace: Zug
* Workload: 80 - 100%
* Remote/Home Office: hybrid, 3 days on site 2 days home office
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Build software that tests software either by coding or by integrating third party tools into our test suites.
* Develop and maintain test automation frameworks and scripts
* Peering with software architects to assess and define the test architecture
* Participating in technical reviews of software architecture assessing in particular its testability
* Review designs and architecture looking closely at code quality and risks
* Peering with the Test Manager to define the test automation strategy as part of the overall strategy
* Peering with the Test Manager for defining strategies for non-functional tests
* Organizing and coordinating together with Test Manager and development teams the required test environments.
* Supporting the Test Manager for the assessment of the test tools in place.
* Configuring and managing Test Environments
* Responsible for Software Configuration Management of the testing tools
* Collaborate with the build manager to ensure continuous integration and continuous testing
* Supporting the Test Manager for the assessment of the test results.
* Assisting the Test Manager/Test Project Lead with the creation of required test documentation (e.g., test plans and test reports)
* When working in a scrum team sharing responsibilities and committed to achieve team's objectives, encouraging and promoting quality
* Ensuring adherence to quality standards, relevant standards, Molecular Solutions Standard Operating Procedure and Working Instructions.
* Coaches and supports strategic partners and key projects.
* Supports in defining and establishing policies and procedures in the SW department and across departments, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide and setting up of the environment.
* Takes over mission critical tasks or leads task forces for the resolution of technical challenges.
* Min. Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or similar
* Min. 3 years experience in Test Automation as a Software Architect
* Min. 8 years in Software Testing preferable in the medical device industry
* Strong hands- on Testing on different levels (unit / component / integration / end to end / UI)
* Hands- on programming experience in Java, C#, Python
* BDD, Build management, Design patterns MH senior experience
* Fluency English written and spoken
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, proactive and solution oriented
* Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Nice to have:
* Certification in agile such as SAFe, PMI-ACP or CSM preferred
* Experience in healthcare systems, data and workflows
* Working and/or personal experience in diverse and inclusive work environments
* German language skills
* Retina knowledge
· Virtual machine management NH
· TFS NH
· Visual Studio NH
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23