Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for an Telecom Operator with 2+ years of experience and excellent German & English.
Duration of contract : 12 months - extension is possible
Home Office : 2 days a week
Workload : 80 - 100%
- 2nd level support (ASC, Verba, Movius, Dubber)
- Independent analysis and troubleshooting for user problems
- Support voice recording and telephony.
- Documentation management and monitoring
- Coordination of provider and service management tasks for Voice recording services
- Ensuring an operating environment in accordance with existing SLA's.
- Ensuring compliance with security and compliance guidelines
- Completed training in the IT sector as a VoIP specialist
- Experience in cross-team cooperation
- Confident handling of Windows Server operating systems
- Microsoft Server System Administrator or higher
- ITIL Foundation
- IPC Unigy Administrator
- Fluent in English and German.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV. For further information, please contact Kaixi Jia on +41 44 229 99 43.
Check out all our vacancies at www.experis.ch and connect with me on LinkedIn.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Experis is the leading recruitment agency in Europe. Experis currently has more than 100 vacancies and we look forward to finding the perfect job for you!