Tech Engineer (6 Month Contract)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of the position:
For our client, a large bank in Zürich, Switzerland, we are looking for a Tech Engineer to join a fun and vibrant team.
This is a contract starting ASAP until December 2023.
- Stay on guard of secure infrastructure as well as production stability and performance
- Help in maintaining data encryption in a living environment
- Support internal clients in implementing data encryption
- Take care of compliance with the highest cryptography standards
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ideally 7 years of hands-on experience with operating systems such as Windows/Linux,
- Knowledge of infrastructure components, such as load balancers, firewalls, databases, system logging, monitoring and alerting,
- Hands-on experience with mainframe would be a plus
- Experience with data encryption standards and solutions, preferably including hardware security modules (HSMs) would also be a plus
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle,
- Experience with software development tools like GitLab, Azure DevOps etc.,
- Ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking,
- Confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Antonio Lewis on +41 44 229 99 36
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.