Are you a Team Assistant or Coordinator with at least 5 years professional experience in support roles, preferably in an international and multicultural environment, and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in a well known NGO? If so, please have a look at the following details:
You resonsibilities will include:-
- Providing a range of administrative support services to the team managers and the respective team,
- Overall team coordination of administrative, personnel/human resources and financial process across the department/s. and,
- Draft administrative correspondence in English in final form.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- 5 years proven coordination/administrative experience in a similar setting and in a multicultural environment
- Extensive practical PC application on MS Office and/or other applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An excellent knowledge of English and a good working knowledge of French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Team Assistant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch