System Engineer StorageGRID
System Engineer for Swiss Cloud
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced NetApp StorageGRID system engineer to join our team in developing and implementing the next-generation private cloud for our Client!
This project requires the creation of a highly secure, highly available and totally automated cloud infrastructure using the state-of-the-art NetApp StorageGRID technology.
As the NetApp StorageGRID System Engineer, you will be responsible for engineering StorageGRID/object storage concepts and solutions in secure and highly available data centers. Proven experience in automating NetApp Services is a must, as well as practical experience or knowledge of Python/Ansible.
Location: Zürich (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ Months, Open to Perm
Must Have Skills:
- Many years of broad experience in engineering NetApp StorageGRID solutions
- Proven experience in automating NetApp Services
- Practical experience or knowledge of Python/Ansible
- Strong social skills in dealing with customers and implementation-oriented
- German language proficiency level B2 (language and documentation in the project is German)
- Impeccable reputation
Nice to have Skills:
- Highly motivated with focus on deadlines and a proactive and thorough way of working
- Ability to work within a team and still be proactive
We offer a highly challenging and fulfilling opportunity where you get to utilize your expertise, skills, and creativity in solving complex problems in a state-of-the-art private cloud project.
You will be working with a highly competent and dedicated team and enjoy a highly competitive salary and benefits package!
LinkedIn: Ladi Singh