System Engineer (banking sector) H/F
Experis knows that you are more than just a CV. As a subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities and can offer you jobs that will help you progress in your career.
Experis is looking for a :
System Engineer (Bank) H/F
Reporting to the Head of IT of the Company, you will be responsible for a wide range of operational duties
- Participating on designing, and deploying IT systems and network solutions, 1st and 2nd IT end user support on the daily basis,
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and determine root cause analysis of IT system problems and provide solutions in a fast paced, time sensitive environment,
- Perform data backups and data recovery operations of the virtual environment but also schedule installation, upgrades and maintains systems in accordance with established IT policies and procedures,
- Contributing to the Research & Development of new technologies based on the business requirement and also coordinate with the external IT supplier,
- Create, maintain and update all documentation including current procedures, IT policy etc.,
- Contribute to the design, implementation and management of systems to ensure high availability and performance.
- Master's degree in information technology or related faculty in EPF/HES or equivalent, or high affinity to technical solutions (experience in IT, networks, security, servers, Windows on architecture and concept level are advantageous)
- Financial tools (Bloomberg/Eikon terminal and system) administration is a plus
- Strong organizational talent, with the ability to multi-task across multiple projects
- Fluent in English and French
Are you interested in this opportunity? Send us your CV today via the link in the advert. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ouria Bentaha on +41 22 818 87 73.