Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a large bank in Switzerland, we are looking for a Splunk Engineer.
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31.12.2024
Cluster Migration in Splunk:
- Support in planning and executing a seamless Splunk migration from three single Search Heads to a clustered environment.
- Validate data integrity and security during and after the migration process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize Splunk processes post-migration.
GUI Development and Search Creation in Splunk:
- Design and implement user-friendly graphical interfaces after existing processual designs.
- Develop custom searches in Splunk to enhance threat detection capabilities.
- Work closely with cybersecurity analysts to understand their requirements for effective GUI and search functionalities.
- Proficient in Splunk search development.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience in managing a Splunk-based SIEM, GUI development, and search creation.
- Expertise in integrating cybersecurity solutions, particularly XDR, into Splunk is a plus.
- Strong understanding of cyber threat landscapes and the ability to proactively address emerging threats.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or Splunk certifications are a plus.
- Experience with Splunk UI Toolkit and Universal Configuration Console are a plus.
- Strong programming and scripting skills (e.g., Python, React, Backstage) for automation and customization.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional, international teams.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on continuous improvement and proactive threat mitigation.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Kaixi Jia on +41 44 229 99 43 or Kaixi.jiawu(at)experis.ch
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.