Software Engineer .NET
Job title: .NET Developer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading company in Switzerland, we are looking for a .NET Developer.
- Implement software solutions in the Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and Azure environment
- Participate actively in an agile software development team (Scrum)
- Coach and review other developers
- Develop skills in the modern Microsoft stack
- Design the architecture of the software solutions to be implemented
- Work on possible optimizations with modern technologies in the Azure Stack
- Advance customers with initiative and new ideas
- Technical vocational training with a computer science background, or training/further education with a computer science background or comparable training
- First experiences with C#, .NET (>1 year)
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure platforms
- Interest in developing CRM with Dynamics 365
- Good knowledge of interfaces and databases (Web API, Rest, OData, Basics of SQL / T-SQL)
- Techniques, methods of agile software development (Scrum, CI/CD, TDD)
- Winning, trustworthy, and competent personality
- Mediates and negotiates well
- Empathetic nature and understands the needs of customers and teammates
- Analytical thinking with a quick grasp.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.