Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a Security Architect to join one of their clients, a well-known Swiss company. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 10 months and then extension
Location: Zürich/Binz, 2 days of home office
Workload percentage: 80-100%
Language: fluent in German (written and spoken) and very fluent in English
- Broad IT know-how
- Development of IT security solutions on the basis of business requirements, taking into account specifications and regulations
- Link between suppliers, TWI operations and the project streams
- Collaboration in the development of processes and specifications
- Collaboration in the development of service concepts (detailed concepts)
- Accompanies as IT security architect of the services from the description to the operational hand-over
- Continuously improves the service design and implementation process
- Responsible for the network zone concept based on the network zone policy
- Derives requirements from the BSI, NIST and CIS regulations
- Develops technical measures based on the IT security specifications.
- Represents the developed measures to Security Operation Management.
- Exchange with Security Architecture and assistance in the development of IT security concepts.
- Completed IT training or equivalent training and further education;
- Several years of professional experience in the field of security architecture
- Broad IT security know-how about current solutions,
- Self-organized, customer- and solution-oriented
- Team player who accepts challenges, coordinates them and sees them through to completion
- Motivating and likeable personality both towards stakeholders (e.g. TWI) and colleagues
- Knowledge of firewall (PaloAlto), vulnerability management, antivirus, IDS, security monitorinG
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico