Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a Scrum Master to join one of their clients, a well-known consultancy company based in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: until the end of the year - contract extension possible
Workload percentage: 100%
- Sprint Planning, daily scrums, meeting with stakeholders and retrospection
- Keeping the team focused on the feature delivery and maintain timelines
- Identifying risks and dependencies to unblock the team
- Healthy continuous delivery and making sure backlogs are addressed in timely fashion
- Cross functional discussions to keep the team informed on Changes/Updates.
- Constant Defect Tracking, closure reports and escalation wherever required.
- Maintained a good success rate of product feature delivery on time
- Regular Team meetings with PLM / Product Planning team
- Status on the deliveries
- Regular Weekly/Fortnightly Reports to Executives on the Status
- End of all the release, a Retrospection with the team
- 5+ years of experience as Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Scrum Alliance, ICP Agile or SAFe
- Project Management certification is a plus
- English and German language are a must
- Proactive personality and attention to details
- Team oriented approach
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico