Scan Team Engineer / Scanner
Scan Team Engineer / Scanner - 100% remote
Experis is currently supporting our client, a global technology company with progressive values and an unbelievably strong brand, with their search for a Scan Team Engineer / Scanner.
This B2B contract position is 100% remote, while candidates must be based in one of these countries: Czech Rep., Slovakia, Poland and Israel. The duration of the contract will be more than one year, with possibility to be extended. If you bring along the required background, and can start ASAP, then please read on and apply!
What will your tasks be?
You will support our customer by
- Conducting vulnerability scans using Tenable products including Tenable.IO, Tenable.SC, and Nessus to identify security weaknesses in Windows, Linux, and network devices.
- Onboarding new devices and teams into scanning solution.
- Troubleshooting issues related to vulnerability scanning for Windows, Linux, and network devices.
Your specific background:
- Proficiency in conducting vulnerability scanning using Tenable products, including Tenable.IO, Tenable.SC, and Nessus.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting vulnerability scanning issues on Windows, Linux, and network devices.
- Familiarity with web application scanning techniques and methodologies.
- Understanding of cloud security compliance configurations and best practices.
Please get in touch directly with Kimbo Zhang (+41 44 229 99 18) or send her your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.