SAP EWM Warehouse IT Project Lead
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of a global Pharmaceutical client in Stein, we are recruiting for SAP EWM Warehouse IT Project Lead.
- Location: Stein, Aargau
- Contract: 12 Months (possible extension)
- Language skills: English, German is nice to have
SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) is a new system to be implemented for the first time. The requirements are as below:
- Responsible to plan, manage, control and report the IT Warehouse project for SAP EWM implementation and roll out (design, configuration, go live up to hypercare).
- Accountable for project scope, team, change management and achievement of the business objectives
- Direct the project team on day-over-day basis, organize meetings, assign tasks, monitor progress, secures project documentation, identifies and communicates with project stakeholders, aligns project plan and activities with OT Warehouse project and overall Dolphin project
- SAP WM or EWM implementation experience
- Lead discussions and document the Business processes for Warehouse and logistics for new warehouse facility (SME support for WH and logistics processes will be provided)
- Collaborate and coordinate with the IT Business Partner, SAP Implementation team. Warehouse control system suppliers, with Operations user and all internal stakeholders involved.
- Lead, plan and coordinate the end to end user acceptance testing between EWM and the Warehouse control system supplier and Operations users.
- Lead the coordination for the Validation of the EWM system with local Stein and Global Lonza teams
- Prepare relevant deliverables assigned by Lonza stakeholders
- Prepare the consolidated Schedule and track closely with all external consultants
- Reviewing supplier and SAP partner documents
- Prepare/present weekly status report and tracking with all counterparts (internal and external)
- Prepare/present monthly progress report for Operations steering committee
- Site based role 5 days a week as project is in construction execution phase
- Should be self initiated and driven
- Kneat trained
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23