Risk Modelling and Analytics
Risk Model & Analytics Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Risk Model & Analytics Specialist within a global Financial Crime function. You'll work as a gatekeeper in preventing money laundering, terrorism financing, sanctions, and corruption risks for the bank. Your role is to perform group level risk assessments, evaluate money laundering risks linked to countries, and carry out systematic data analytics exercises on a client level.
This is a 6-month contract based in Zurich
- Work on Client Risk Rating (CRR) model development, calibration, analysis and prototyping
- Prepare models for the model validation
- Review model parameters and thresholds with relevant stakeholders to ensure proper risk modelling
- Run a change management process / change board from methodology perspective that ensures transparency on and appropriate prioritization of change requests
- Engage with a global community of stakeholders in Financial Crime and Business units
- Master's degree (MS or MA) in: Economics, risk management, applied mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering or statistics
- Understanding of programming languages, in particular R and Python. Knowledge of SQL. Technical expertise and proficiency in R is a plus
- Experience in Financial Crime risk management, audit or compliance is a plus
- Understanding of Due Diligence processes, risk factors, and relevant regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of model risk and model validation is a plus
- Good record keeping and report drafting skills
- Knowledge of statistics is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 45
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Experis we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.