Are you a Project Manager with minimum five years of professional experience, gained whilst working for an international development or global health organization, government, NGO ? Does your experience include developing effective ad-hoc systems for data and process management ? Do you have proficiency in Excel (e.g., use of pivot tables), Tableau, Smartsheet and other data management software ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Consultant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
You will be responsible for designing, building and implementing effective tracking mechanisms, including developing and delivering a regular analysis of how funds are being used, and exploring dashboard tools, to provide improved reporting to senior managers. Analyzing wider performance trends and helping to identify red flags for further support and early intervention.
You will also maintain and develop the Evolution Project Plan using online collaboration tools (Smartsheet) to better manage complex information on activities and deadlines, working with team members to build and maintain an effective, up to date project plan, ensuring key milestones, planned and actual progress for each country is regularly updated and managing the process of updates and reporting for all Staff on behalf of the Lead Project Manager.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University Degree in development, global health or related subject
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SharePoint
- Knowledge of project management and reporting tools e.g Tableau, Smartsheet, MS Project, Planview or other project management tools.
- At least 5 years' experience working for an international development or global health organization, government, NGO or similar/relatedExperience of managing projects with multiple resources and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of project management office roles and procedures.
- Experience in developing effective ad-hoc systems for data and process management, including proficiency in Excel (e.g., use of pivot tables), Word, Power Point and other data management software
- Experience in analyzing data, summarizing information, and generating executive reports
- Written and spoken fluency in English and a working knowledge of French is required
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch