OPC / IWS Dispatching Scheduling Specialist
IBM Workload Scheduler (Software Automation)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for an IBM Workload Scheduler.
Location: Altstetten, Zurich
Start date: 01.02.2023
Duration: 12 months - with possibility of extension
* Develop and modify Job Controls/Plans within the environments for Application Change and Releases Cycles
* Fulfill service Requests for our customers to maintain our processes
* Perform the Deployment to Production by Endevor
* Act as the first point of contact for daily business clarifications and Consulting in OPC/IWS
* Consult and support Host Applications for OPC/IWS
* Support the Monitoring Team
* Several Years' experience in OPC/IWS (IBM Workload Scheduler)
* Extensive knowledge of IBM z/OS, Endevor, JCL, TSO / ISPF, and REXX programming
* Knowledge of QPAC, CAView, Automic Automation is beneficial
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 43
Experis is the leading recruitment agency in Europe. Experis currently has more than 100 open positions and we look forward to finding the perfect job for you!
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch and connect with me on LinkedIn.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.