Officer Operational Efficiency
Are you a Project Officer with minimum three years of professional experience, including in policy development, business processes analysis or program planning and management ? Do you have International development experience in the non-profit sector ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Officer, Operational Efficiency to join one of their clients, a non-profit international financing and partnership organization, based in Geneva.
You will be responsible for the integrated design of his/her assigned business process into grant management regulations/operational policy, procedure, and systems, and for the successful change management, support, monitoring and continual improvement in his/her assigned area of responsibility.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University degree in operations, public policy, public health, finance, economics, business administration, informational technology, engineering or other relevant area
- Qualification in project management or equivalent, or work experience in a project management/change management/business improvement capacity
- At least three years of professional experience, including in policy development, business processes analysis or program planning and management
- Experience with project management methodology
- Experience implementing organizational change using change management techniques
- International development experience, including in an international organization, non-profit or private sector, an advantage.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and a working knowledge of French is required
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Officer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch