Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for a Logistics Specialist to join one of their clients, a well-known global company. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: 1st June
Duration: 12 months
You will oversee and manage daily Supply Chain activities for international markets. You will be responsible for movements of Commercial Product through the Supply Chain.
You will act as a liaison with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Youwill work closely with the Commercial & Planning teams to ensure on time in full supply. The role manages FG shipments, replenishments to local 3PLs, shipping deviations and sales & inventory reporting for international markets. This is achieved through working closely with key stakeholders (e.g. Finished Goods Planning, Quality, Commercial, Finance, S&OP, Packaging Engineering)
- The role routinely identifies and communicates any shipment risks to management and supports recommendations and implementation of corrective actions to minimize supply risks.
- In addition, you will analyse cross functional and logistics processes and identify/ implement solutions in order to improve the quality and efficiency of the supply chain. The ultimate goal of the is to ensure desired customer service levels are met and to ensure continuous product supply.
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience, preferably in a Logistics / Supply Chain role or within the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry or any other regulated industry such Food/Medical device
- Experience within an international and controlled environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong team player (ability to direct and participate in cross functional and management teams)
- Experience with Supply Chain and Manufacturing planning tools preferably: Oracle, Hyperion, Business Object, SAP, APO, Manugistics
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico