Junior HR Professional
Junior HR Professional
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for a Administrative Assistant to join an existing team at a well-known firm. This exciting contracting opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience, who are available to start in a short notice.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months contract with possibility of extension
You will partner and coordinate the daily activities within the HR Switzerland Team and the Budapest CSC; this in the context of a multi-country EMEA HR & Payroll internal standard operating model.
- Manages effective administration for countries in team's scope
- Provides continuous support to the team
- Provides support and cooperate with other regional and global HRSS teams.
- Plays an integral role in process improvement, SOP and country nuance update and implements changes to improve efficiency for all HRSS Switzerland processes
- Inputs, updates and maintains all HR related data in respective systems in a timely manner
- Provides active support for EMEA employees, managers and HR personnel
- Conducts transactions in accordance with the procedures and regulations for the country, with the highest standards of time and quality under the contract with the customer
- Raises any issue in connection with Risk & Control
- Makes sure that global processes are followed in every country in scope
- Provides answers, solutions and recommendations for inquires related to HR processes/procedures
- Completes all tasks in connection with the organization's activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head
- Manages daily case distribution and prioritization
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, project management, or a related field;
- Prior HR Administration experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical and details skills;
- Excellent language skills;
- Solution oriented
- Manages risks and control.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.