Junior Development Engineer
Junior Development Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for someone who has either a testing background or has laboratory equipment experience. The candidate must be able to work independently and in a laboratory environment, who can set software and hardware tests with sample or reagents. You are someone who wants to influence your development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.04.2023
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Zug
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: 100% on site work needed
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the work packages within the area of responsibility, including reporting and escalating issues to management
- Subject matter expert for an assigned area of responsibility
- Provide guidance and support to others
- Flexibility to transfer knowledge to different tasks/subprojects within SI
- Generate required documentation/procedures/technical reports in support of daily activities and be able to author official documents in English (e.g., Design history Files) for the preparation of milestones.
- Prepare and deliver presentations of project/test results to own or other groups
- Experimental design and execution of the experiments in the lab
- Creation of Test Cases based on Product Requirements.
- Execution of Test Cases, analysis of the results, and creation of the respective regulatory documents.
- Issue tracking and verification of bug fixes/Anomalies
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Coordinate efforts with other functional areas to accomplish tasks: hardware, Software-, Consumables-and Assay-Development
- bachelor's degree in a relevant engineering, informatics, or life sciences discipline (e.g., Biotechnology, Electronic/Automation, Bio- and Process-Engineering) or corresponding job experience
- 1 year of experience in Software and Hardware Testing, preferably in the laboratory diagnostics and/or service & support environment
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry and labs with biosafety levels S1 and S2
- Interest in the resolution of technical problems and interdisciplinary teamwork (labour, software, automation)
- Enthusiastic team player with good communication and collaboration skills. Solution oriented, autonomous and proactive working style.
- Working knowledge English (written and spoken)
Nice to Have:
- ISTQB foundation or higher
- German a strong asset
- Familiarity with or strong interest in software and engineering applications and tools such as programming (e.g., VBA), statistical simulation, and analysis (e.g., JMP)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva on +41 61 282 22 26.