Java Developer -Cloud Native
Java Developer - Cloud Native
On behalf of our client, one of the world's leading providers of reinsurance, we are looking for a Java Developer with English.
Type of employment: Temporary
* Develop data integration- and business services using micro-services
* Ensure applications are performing and tested against requirements
* Ensure compliance with CI/CD and automated testing and build pipeline
* Prepare unit test for automated testing
* Performing code reviews
* Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications
* Demonstrate expert understanding of the Java application development stack and tools
* Contribute to the operations of the team's microservices during test cycles and in production
* Understand architectural issues, and factor them into decisions and recommendations
* Strong JAVA developer with at least 5+ years of experience
* Strong knowledge of micro-services implemented with Spring Boot
* Cloud native exp. & DevOps exp.
* Experience with relational databases. (Postgres is a plus)
* Experience with messaging and stream processing architectures built on Kafka
* Test driven development: proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests
* Experience to work in a DevOps team
* Insurance know-how, statistics or mathematical focus is a big plus.
Following skills would be a plus:
* Understanding of Native Cloud development, Kubernetes
* Experience in Azure
* Experience / Exposure with SAP HANA
* Work with CI/CD for integration and deployment: Expertise in automated build, test & deploy
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 43
Experis is the leading recruitment agency in Europe. Experis currently has more than 100 open positions and we look forward to finding the perfect job for you!
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch and connect with me on LinkedIn.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.