Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a Java Developer to join one of their clients, a well-known international IT company based in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: 1st January 2024
Duration: 1 year - until the end of the year
Location: Zürich or Bern, chance of full remote job withing Swiss Borders
Workload percentage: 100%
- Proven experience of at least 3-5 years in Java-based programming
- Good knowledge of Core Java (11), Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and MySQL
- Experience with monitoring and logging
- Experience with paradigms such as TDD, DDD
- Experience with test frameworks (JUnit)
- Understanding of different design patterns
- Familiarity with build tools like Maven and Gradle
- Good knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with project management tools like Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work with several other developers and mentor younger team members
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Experience in creating and using SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Experience with container technologies like Docker
- Experience with messaging streams Soft Skills
- Experience with a frontend framework like Angular
- English is a must, German is a plus
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico