IT System Engineer
The System Engineer designs, installs, operates, maintains, and upgrades the information system infrastructures of the customers. This function requires skills in optimizing and evolving the various platforms in order to increase the performance and security of the information system while optimizing repetitive tasks and activities.
- Collect and analyze customer needs
- Be a driving force in customer opportunities and business development
- Manage projects
- Carry out projects in customer environments
- Manage all the stages of the project (gathering requirements, drafting costing and specification documents)
- Manage physical and virtual customer work environments
- Administer VMware, Citrix and server VDI virtualization solutions
- Administer servers in a Microsoft environment including application solutions
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for the service desk
- Ensure monthly maintenance
- Provide on-call service in the evening, night, and weekend in rotation with other team members
- Ensure technology watch
- Maintain and develop partnerships with suppliers
- HES engineering degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong experience in VMware Horizon and Citrix VDI environments
- Proven experience in Microsoft Azure, O365 cloud solutions (certification a plus)
- Experience in a service company is an asset
- Very good knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory
- French speaker, written and spoken understanding of technical English
- You will join a human-sized company with great values, large IT projects and nice benefits.
- Our client offers flexibility in terms of working hours and homeworking.