IT Security Officer
IT Security Officer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of the position:
On behalf of our client, a large insurance company in Zürich, we are looking for an IT Security Officer to join a fun and vibrant team.
- Review and develop technical requirements for the security of applications
- Define and initiate IT security measures and monitor their implementation
- Carry out organisational and technical security acceptance tests
- Carry out risk analyses for solution architectures
- Define standards in the area of IT security infrastructure and secure software development
- Consult and support in the area of IT security architecture for security-relevant projects
- Monitor the security rules created by our outsourcer
- Check and possibly create concepts in the security architecture for application integrations
- IT education and supplementary certification/further education such as CISM, CISSP, CSSLP, MAS/CAS Information Security
- Knowledge in the organisational and technical areas of IT security (ISMS, SIEM, IAM, network, server, client and web security, SOC, incident response/management, IT risk management).
- Enjoys negotiation, documentation and reviews
- Good knowledge of architecture, conception of secure software development, secure coding (OWASP)
- Good knowledge of security frameworks, standards and regulations (NIST, ISO 2700*, ISAE3402, SOC 2, MITRE, FINMA, FMA, etc.)
- Analytical, methodical approach / conceptual skills
- Experience with cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure) and modern software development methods (CI/CD, DevOps, DevSecOps)
- Fluent English and fluent German, French is a plus
- Customer orientation, ability to work in a team
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Antonio Lewis on +41 44 229 99 36
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.