IT Compliance Consultant
IT Compliance Consultant 80-100%
(Contract until 31.12.2023)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract:
On behalf of our client, a prestigious bank in Zürich, we are looking for an IT Compliance Consultant.
This is a fixed term contract from January until December 2023.
- Support compliance verification for a sample population of IT devices/instances until end of April 2023
- Work closely with IT stakeholders responsible for the different platforms to identify automation options for compliance verification
- Update hardening guidelines based on SME input, industry standards (CIS), automation options and security considerations
- Support and track implementation of compliance check automation
- Very good knowledge of IT landscape and architectures (Operating systems, technology stacks, Network, Storage)
- Very good knowledge of industry standards for compliance checks (i.e. CIS Benchmarks)
- Good overview and understanding of the potential of Third Party Tools to check and measure compliance (e.g. Rapid7 Nexpose, Splunk)
- Ability to work independently but also act as a team player
- Good understanding of IT architecture, IT infrastructure and IT
- security on enterprise level
- Ability to follow the Agile Project approach
- Very good communication, negotiation, and mediation skills
- Fluent English and German (written and spoken)
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 36
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.