Interaction Design Lead
INTERACTION DESIGN LEAD (UX/UI)
Our global Pharmaceutical client is looking for an passionate Interaction Design Lead for a 12 month contract (extension possibilities) based in Zug, Switzerland (hybrid).
What's in store for you:
As an Interaction Design Lead, you will be leading the User Experience and User Interface Design to reimagine the digital products and services for laboratories and hospitals with the goal of getting diagnoses to doctors and patients with speed and accuracy.
You will join an international group of designers to bring the voice of customers to the core of decisions by designing and enabling a seamless patient-centric experience across a portfolio of products and services.
You will be part of building design maturity for the company with peers who are passionate, energetic and caring in a connected, multicultural, highly motivated team.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for an experienced designer who has the ability to lead junior designers in terms of practice and tasks.
You will be responsible for choosing the best solution after testing different ones and for continuous improvement.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.12.2022
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Zug
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: possible but on site work required
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Be the voice of users, customers and patients in every product conversation
- Imagine and deliver excellent product experiences and high quality interface prototypes designed to match modern interaction standards, delight users and exceed their expectations
- Create and facilitate workshops with product teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
- Work together with business teams, medical and development teams to build world-class software applications and solutions
- Leading all the different phases of the product design from ideation to prototyping to testing and development handoff
- Closely collaborate with the Design System Lead and the design community to continuously improve the design system language and its best practices
- Advocate for accessibility, quality and usability
- Mentor other more junior UX and IxD designers by providing structured feedback during UX expert reviews and design critiques
- Min. Bachelor degree in UX Design, HCID, visual design or similar or relevant professional experience
- Min. 7+ years of experience as UX Designer with excellent abilities in user centered design process, interaction design, visual design and the ability to work within agile teams
- Superb knowledge of Figma, components libraries, prototyping
- Solid experience of how the user interface should scale across different applications, platforms, resolutions, context of use
- Strong grasp of design system applications and shared design libraries
- Experience in creating, facilitating and analyzing workshops and co-design sessions with customers and stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- Scientist mindset, you sketch solutions and design ideas to be validated and assessed through continuous user testing
- Profound experience in bringing to market software applications and online services
- Coaching skills as you will play a role in developing more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively
Nice to Haves:
- German or any other language is a plus
- Experience in service design is a plus
- Passion for animation and motion graphics is a big plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23