Intégrateur d'applications sur M365/Azure
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a global leading institution in Geneva, we are looking for an M365 Specialist, with proven experience in the designing, implementing, managing, and supporting Microsoft 365 solutions within an organization.
Are you a passionate Engineer who is looking for a new and exciting challenge?
If yes, then please have a look at the details below:
- Understand business requirements and design Microsoft 365 solutions that meet company needs,
- Deploy and configure Microsoft 365 services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, and other related services.
- Manage identity and access solutions using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). Configure and manage Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to enhance security,
- Maintain security measures within Microsoft 365, including data loss prevention (DLP), information rights management (IRM), and other security features. Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Provide visibility on the project progress to senior stakeholders,
- Resolve issues related to Microsoft 365 applications and services,
- Use PowerShell and other automation tools to streamline administrative tasks and ensure efficient management of Microsoft 365 environments,
- Maintain accurate documentation of configurations, processes, and procedures related to Microsoft 365 deployment and management,
- Provide training to end-users and IT staff on Microsoft 365 applications and features. Offer support and assistance to resolve user-related issues.
- Strong experience in a similar position,
- Microsoft 365 Certified,
- strong understanding of Microsoft 365 services and its features, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and other applications,
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 security and compliance features and best practices, demonstrable experience(s),
- Ability to manage and support Microsoft 365 environments with strong knowledge in M365 administration tools, including PowerShell,
- Troubleshooting skills, Troubleshooting skills, Ability to analyse data and provide insights to business stakeholders.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills,
- Strong ability to interact with business stakeholders to understand their needs and provide simple solutions to their problems,
- Fluent in , other languages are a plus.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. For any question please contact Meissoun Zargouni on +41 22 979 09 05
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch
Youc can visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/meissoun-zargouni-16484020/
You must be eligible to work in Switzerland.