Inhouse Consultant SAP MM
Consultant SAP MM
Are you a committed Consultant SAP MM looking for a new challenge with a varied range of tasks? Then become part of an inspiring team in a well-known company and contribute to its success.
Art der Anstellung: Project, Permanent or temporary employment 80-100%
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
- You are responsible for ensuring and further developing of SAP processes, preferably in the MM module, as a business partner in the areas of procurement, production planning and control.
- You conceptualise, find solutions and plan new business processes and are responsible for consulting and process implementation in the area of procurement.
- You ensure software functionality, analysis and troubleshooting during operation and are therefore responsible for 2nd support.
- You plan and conduct key user training in the area of procurement.
- You supervise the preparation of end-user trainings.
- You are involved in the upcoming conversion of the existing R/3 systems to S/4 HANA. You build and execute IT relevant software tests including their documentation.
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of (business) informatics or business administration.
- You have sound knowledge of the SAP MM module, ideally know-how in the related PP or QM modules.
- You have initial professional experience as an internal SAP PP consultant and/or corresponding experience in the areas of procurement, production planning and control
- You speak English very well
- You work independently, are willing to work under pressure and have excellent communication skills, assertiveness and team spirit.
- You have the talent to present complex issues in a simple way
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Boris Weinstein at +41 44 229 99 23 or via e-mail at .
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Experis we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.