Global SCM Manager
Global SCM Manager
Experis IT Switzerland is in a search of a Global SCM Manager with 5 years experience to join one of their clients, a well renowned company. It is a contract position with high chances to get an extension. Due to business expansion, they are seeking a talented professional to join their existing team.
Linkedin: Martyna Slosarczyk
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 05/09/2022 to 11/02/2023
Working model: Hybride ( 2 or 3 days of home office)
- develope, plan and implement Procurement (PL) strategy focused on optimizing costs, quality, delivery and reliability of suppliers and supplied products for Mechanical systems and components.
- ensure execution in accordance with Company and Supply Base Management instructions and procedures.
- Identify strategic partners, lead & participate in high-value and complex contract negotiations and the implementation of subsequent contracts with a range of major global suppliers; support / supervise other negotiations managed by the local category buyers by providing category knowledge.
- Supply chain risk management - ensure mid and long-term planning is in place to mitigate potential supply shocks and changes to regulatory landscape. Proactively monitor risks, lead escalations and other material management initiatives appropriate to the category.
- Support the Division operations, both strategically and tactically, as an escalation point to resolve persistent problems related to supplier quality, parts availability, price increases.
- Drive year-over-year continuous improvements in the supply base by sharing performance metrics, focused on on-time delivery, lead time, quality
- 5 years of experience in sourcing, supply chain management
- expertise in manufacturing processes and testing procedures on EMS / PCBA's
- Ability to work independently and able to comfortably manage multiple ongoing projects, prioritize and adapt in response to changing business needs
- Proficient with engineering prints and specifications, APQP and PPAP processes
- ERP / SAP system knowledge is required
- Lean Six Sigma (L6S) certified as plus
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Flexibility to travel globally up to 25%
If you are interested, please send us your CV or contact me on LinkedIn: Martyna Slosarczyk