Global Artwork Operational Specialist (Pharmaceutical)
Global Artwork Operational Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Our client, a global leading Pharmaceutical company based in Geneva is looking for an Artwork Specialist with experience in Pharmaceutical/Lifescience.
- Artwork Design independently of the level of labelling package (I-II-III-IV-V) for the entire AAA portfolio, in all the pertinent fields (marketed, development, validation test,
- MAP products) in line with regulatory requirements for the geographical region of destination.
- Improve, sustain and maintain Design Library (product illustrations, logos...) and corporate standards (colours, images, text styles and layout) are applied across AAA portfolio into regulatory submitted and approved artworks.
- Incorporate labelling changes into mock up representations according to corporate needs as well as local needs.
- Provide, communicate and release approved artwork versions for each project.
- Closely collaborate with Regulatory, Labelling, cross-functional project teams, manufacturing sites and external vendor to ensure full regulatory compliance with regard to approved artwork for marketed products as well as any other pertinent field.
- Support, update and track internal documentation for any mock up and artwork design request impacting specific items.
- Artwork Development for international labelling package according to the RoW
- Expansion strategy for specific products identified in AAA portfolio.
- Coordinate independently end to end Implementation of Artwork Change Requests with External stakeholders
- Perform Proofreading Activities within designed items and ensure conformity of the document.
- Review designs for errors prior printing or publishing.
- Excellence and compliance
- Actively support Global Artwork supply infrastructure (SOPs) and capability of building Work Instructions.
- Assist during regulatory agency inspections.
- Building subject matter expertise, constantly optimizing processes with stakeholders.
- Sustain and Maintain relevant documentation in regards of artwork topics.
Key Performance Indicators
- Appropriately design mock ups/artwork and edit documentation, in full compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Implementation of all needed changes in a correct (quality) and timely manner for all the necessary languages according to production and distribution of the product.
- Full control over implementation of approved versions of the artwork IDs.
- Strong communication with Stakeholders to harmonize activities prior releasing mock ups, according to the planned activities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Languages: Professional proficiency in both spoken and written English; French and/or Italian nice to have
- Experience / Professional requirements: Minimum 2 years of labelling/artwork experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/life science industry including both development and commercial pharmaceutical products
- Project management skills required.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Power Point.
- Knowledge in Printing processes and systems
- Strong formatting skills. Ability to work under appropriate
- supervision with extended, cross cultural project teams
- and deliver, under pressure of time and workload.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23