FX System Engineer
FX System Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced System Engineer that can help creating and running the applications to manage the FX trading and client risk
This is a 12-month contract based in Zurich
- Environment and configuration management of core FX systems/FX Applications (Murex, Wallstreet, Java applications)
- Support and troubleshooting for internally created and externally supported software experience on Unix (Linux), command, SQL, XML languages
- Configuration and scripting around FX platform offerings
- Build, test and deploy new tools, services, and product features
- Test configured functionality/new features on FX-platform
- Supervise business critical features are available and properly running in production
- Scheduling and troubleshooting of end of day processes
- Develop new functionality, bug fixed on FX applications
- Continuously drive and improve the system
- On call duty for production support
- Profound technical and business knowledge of the trading product platforms for FX or Rates with strong experience of Murex trading platform
- 5+ years proven work experience preferably in the financial industry in a similar role
- Environment management experience is a must including knowledge of Linux operating
- systems, experience in bash scripting
- Experience with java application support and operations is a must
- Experience with messaging systems (MQ)
- Knowledge of Murex MXML exchange workflows design and implementation
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 45
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Experis we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.