Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer
Permanent / Geneva / 100%
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developper for our client based in Lausanne.
You'll be part of a global development team and you will join the analytics team in order to drive the business members requirements and deliver a wide range of capabilities.
- Build new analytics platforms for brokers, analysts, researchers and data scientists,
- Turn user feedbacks into actionable design improvements and fixes the bugs,
- Implement clean, well-documented, tested, and extensible code to satisfy business requirements,
- Provide business applications support and training to users,
- involved in different projects : GIS based systems / Data ingestion and distribution / Ad-hoc data driven trading analysis.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, MIS, or an equivalent field,
- 8+ years of experience working with C# and related .NET technologies within global enterprise solutions,
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL),
- Experience working in an agile scrum development model,
- Drives software development best practices,
- Experience in GraphQL or gRPC is a plus,
- Experience in react is a plus,
- Experience in Reactive Extensions (RX) preferred,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to prioritize,
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact me on +41 22 979 09 05 /
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Linkedin profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/meissoun-zargouni-16484020/