Test Environment Manager
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, an IT Consultancy in Switzerland, we are looking for a Test Environment Manager.
Start date: ASAP
End date: 28.12.2024
- Define the test environments global planning
- Assess the test requirements for environments booking
- Provide detailed planning and participate in the preparation activities (data refresh, setup and configuration, quality checks…)
- Schedule and monitor the support activities (sanity checks, troubleshooting, End-of-Day / End-of-Month treatments…)
- Enhance the test environments management processes
- Communicate the test environments milestones and planning
- Proactively raise issues / risks and support the resolution plan
- Support the different stakeholders (IT & Business teams) as the single point of contact for all queries related to test environments management
- In-depth knowledge (demonstrable relevant experience) in the area of credit (corporate customers), especially corporate financing.
- Knowledge of the Unix universe and scripting
- Familiar with Service management tools (BMC Remedy) and Monitoring tools (Jira)
- 3-6 years of experience in information systems operations environment preferably in a banking environment
- Demonstrated a good experience in test environments coordination and support (previous experience in Environment manager position)
- Fluent in both French & English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 44 229 99 25 or
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.