Digital HW / FPGA Developer
Digital HW / FPGA Developer 100%
Location: St. Gallen
This appeals to you:
- Assume full responsibility for FPGA Firmware development for high-end CMM devices
- Verify and test real hardware on test benches and in the field
- Participate in the system architecture, developing concepts and performing reviews
- Work closely with software, hardware, application experts, and external electronic design partners
- Write technical documentation
- Collaborate with local and global Hexagon project teams, occasionally working on-site
This is you:
- Hold a Master's degree or equivalent qualification in electronics engineering
- Have 5+ years of professional experience in the field of digital electronics and FPGA design
- Possess strong VHDL programming skills
- Have experience with FPGA implementation, from design constraints to timing analysis
- Can conduct VHDL functional simulation and testbench design for validation and code coverage analysis
- Possess knowledge of analog/digital HW electronics, including electrical schematics understanding (DC/DC converters, memories, microcontrollers, ADC/DAC, drivers, etc.)
- Have experience with widespread industrial communication protocols (EtherCAT, UART, I2c, SPI, 1-wire, JTAG, etc.)
- Can perform embedded C programming on bare-metal platform
- Are familiar with the Xilinx development workflow (Vivado + Vitis)
Our client is committed to creating a sustainable future by empowering their customers with smart technologies. They are passionate about precision and they are looking for individuals who share the same values. If you are a skilled, motivated, and engaged team player, we want you to join their team!
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.