Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
The role requires the responsibility for managing deployment team activities and making sure that the sequence of events during a release process are running properly.
The Deployment manager is responsible for detailed solution deployment planning, preparation, set-up, readiness and cutover activities, working day-to-day with the product Owner to ensure a proper deployment and local requirements are captured.
The perfect candidate:
The perfect candidate is a communicative person, who brings a strong stakeholder management focus and who is able to create and share the vision.
* Start date: ASAP or latest 01.02.2024
* Duration 12 months with planned extension
* Workplace: Basel
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive deployment plan by identifying resources, tasks, and timeline needed to ensure that the deployment is successful
- Ensure the deployment plan and activities are communicated and adequately resourced for each deployment phase
- Lead and guide the team in each deployment phase and standardize the processes
- Ensure business communications, user and manager trainings, in a timely manner in consultation with the POs and business SMEs
- Conduct post deployment reviews and evaluate, document and implement recommendations for improvement
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations (RSS OPS, CCA, Compliance Managers)
- Identify, resolve and manage deployment risks and issues
- Track and report to the program level on solution deployment issues and defects
- Bachelor degree in IT or Finance
- Min. 5 + years experience in Implementation / deployment of complex IT transformation projects
- Proven track record in working in cross-functional projects managing multicultural stakeholders and teams
- PMP or Agile/Safe certification
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Experience with SAP systems / SAP implementation
- Knowledge of Finance Master Data objects in SAP (cost centers GL account, document types)
- Experience with Reporting BW Systems
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23