Data Science Product Owner (m/f/x)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Data Science Product Owner (m/f/x)
- In your role as Data Science Product Owner, you support a specific area of Hilti's business - such as Marketing & Sales, Logistics, or Manufacturing - in their journey to become data-driven.
- You are responsible to maximize the value provided to the business functions, not only by developing the right products, but also by actively drive change management.
- You build bridges between business and technology and support the further development and realization of our IM-vision of "Data Driven Company".
- Jointly with the business function, you develop the product vision for data science solutions and align on targets, requirements, and priorities.
- For individual data science solutions, you manage the product backlog and develop fitting solutions in an agile setup together with your product team of experienced data scientist, data engineers, and front-end experts.
For this position, we are seeking out-of-the-box, innovative and open-minded leaders with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a global team setting. If you combine strong analytical skills with a passion for data-driven solutions, and with excellent oral & written communication skills, you are exactly what we are looking for.
- Strong passion for creating value out of data
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or Business Administration
- Background in data science and experience along the entire lifecycle of DS solutions
- Experience in leading without power and agile methodologies
- Strong communication, moderation and change management skills
- Strategic thinking and focus on business value
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), bilingual preferred
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Nemanja Pavlovic on +41 61 282 22 27.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.